Buying an AED and STARTING AN AED PROGRAM
The vision must be followed by the venture. - Vance Havner
"The Internet is very convenient for buying products, including AEDs. It also often brings a lower price. What buyers don't realize is in doing this, they give up the professional knowledge needed to run a successful program." -R.Cranston, Team AED
Did you know that an AED is a federally regulated medical device? You will need a Medical Doctor's prescription to purchase an AED. We can help you with this!
Did you know that your local health department may require you to download any "rescue data" from your AED and send it to their offices after the incident?
Did you know that you could be held liable if your training records, accessories, or AED information are not updated?
Rest assured, Team AED has great AED Hardware from Cardiac Science and program packages in place to eliminate this from happening to you! Internet wholesalers may offer a great price but they cannot give you this peace of mind. Leave the headaches to us.
- First we speak with you to acquire your site needs (Business size? Needs? Home application?). Start by filling out the form to the leftt.
- Next we select an AED package & program based on your budgetary needs.
- Once your purchase is confirmed, we start the application process for the Doctor.'s authorization. A training class is scheduled.
- Once a Medical Doctor approves your program, we start the training at your site and deliver your AED.
- Service After The Sale. We have packages in place that will "manage" your program for you! We notify you when your electrodes, batteries or training will expire, updates are needed, or other vital notifications required to maintain your AED.
Team AED Distributes Quality Cardiac Science AEDs and Supplies!